Thursday, October 16, 2008
Special Edition: "Tag You're It"
Let's see how I can follow directions... :-D
I've been "tagged" by Olfacta at OlfactaRama to participate in a game. Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (above)
2. Post the rules on your blog. (okay)
3. Write six random things about yourself. (below)
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (below)
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. (will try)
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up. (will do)
Six random things about me:
1. I won the spelling bee in 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grade.
2. I get pulled over for speeding a lot.
3. I love reading historical fiction.
4. I'm crazy about my dogs.
5. I don't mind insects, but if a snake comes within 50 feet of me I lose my mind.
6. I'm an Aries with Scorpio rising and a moon in Pisces. This equals ~ Independent/courageous, passionate and so mushy and sensitive on the inside.
and...(drum roll please)...here are my tags!
Julie at Everything is Interesting: http://juliesayseverythingisinteresting.blogspot.com/
Aimée L'Ondée at Mossy Loomings: http://mossyloomings.blogspot.com/
Dane and Mark at PereDePierre: http://www.peredepierre.com/
Cris at Perfume da Rosa Negra: http://perfumedarosanegra.blogspot.com/
Rocketqueen at Rocketqueen's beauty blog at http://rocketqueens.blogg.se/
Divina at Fragrance Bouquet at http://fragrancebouquet.blogspot.com/
Octavian at 1000 Fragrances at http://1000fragrances.blogspot.com/
Now all of you fine people do the same, following the rules, and I guess we'll get a nice little community web-ring going!