We received the F*ck!ng Fabulous Blog award from two lovely bloggers; Divina from Fragrance Bouquet and Ines from All I Am – A Redhead. Believe me, we’re incredibly complimented and blushing.
According to the rules we have to post five of our own fabulous addictions and present the award to 5 more blogs that we consider, well, fabulous! We’re going to go ahead and award 10 blogs since we lucked out and got nods from both Divina and Ines.
Instructions and Rules:
1. You have to pass it (the award) on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then “add image” it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the “picture” widget. Also, don’t forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.
Abigail’s 5 F*ck!ng Fabulous Addictions:
Aside from perfume...
1. Evian water. I’m never without a bottle no matter where I am. I realize Evian is Naïve spelled backwards, I’ve been told many times.
2. My 2 little dogs. We have full blown conversations all the time.
3. Laptop. Don’t know what I’d do without the internet.
4. Pedicures. Biweekly year ‘round. Currently obsessed with Rescue Beauty Lounge nail polish and wearing “smitten”
5. Cigarettes, booze and loose men.
We'd love to give this award to the following 5 (x2) fabulous blogs:
1. Perufme Smellin Things (Marina)
2. Perfume Critic (Marlen)
3. Everything is Interesting (Julie)
4. 1000 Fragrances (Octavian)
5. PeredePierre (Dane, Mark, Thomas, Normand)
6. Rocketqueen (Linn)
7. Indie Perfumes (Lucy)
8. The Non Blonde (Gaia)
9. Scent Hive (Trish)
10. And a reciprical award to Frangrance Bouquet and All I Am – A Redhead